Application Deadline: 29 July 2017
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Job Category:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. Of Employees:
- Career Level:
- Entry level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Achieve individual target on daily, weekly & monthly basis set by respective Sales Team Manager.
- Collect and complete applications with all required documents on daily basis from good and prospective clients.
- Prepare call report on daily, weekly & monthly basis and submit to Sales Team Manager regularly.
- Ensure proper filling up of application forms by clients.
- Ensure collection of all documents from the respective clients only and also concerned regarding the authentication of those documents.
- Ensure proper service provided to each and every customers as par bank policy.
- A Minimum of Graduation Completed
- Candidates with appeared certificate in Bachelor/ Hon’s/ Masters can’t apply
- Candidates not having all original educational certificates should collect the original certificates before joining
- Only experienced candidates should apply
- Experienced candidates in relevant field (Sales) should apply
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Flexible about location
About the Company
City Bank is one of the oldest private Commercial Banks operating in Bangladesh. It is a top bank among the oldest five Commercial Banks in the country which started their operations in 1983. The Bank started its journey on 27th March 1983 through opening its first branch at B. B. Avenue Branch in the capital, Dhaka city. It was the visionary entrepreneurship of around 13 local businessmen who braved the immense uncertainties and risks with courage and zeal that made the establishment & forward march of the bank possible. Those sponsor directors commenced the journey with only Taka 3.4 crore worth of Capital, which now is a respectable Taka 2311.78 crore as capital & reserve.