নতুন নতুন চাকরির পোষ্ট পেতে আমাদের পেজ লাইক ও শেয়ার করে রাখুন
Officer, Country Security
- Ensure the physical security of the Bank as per the policy of Department of Safety & Security of General Support Services & Procurement Division.
- Ensure the security services of Security guards deployed at all the premises of the Bank.
- Maintain liaison with the concern representatives of Security Company for all related coordination in regards
to guard/CIT services.
- Check the performance guards by conducting periodical check and taking the feedback from concern
Personnel of the Bank including Branch Manager.
- Ensure the vigilance and alertness of the guards through periodical night visits.
- Monitor and supervise the routine guard duties as per the Country Security policy of General Administration.
- Ensure country wide CIT service in coordination to all stake holders.
- Ensure safe “Cash In Transit” by deploying cash van of security service provider as per the request and approval of the concern department.
- Conduct meeting for starting any new cash service in coordination with business and attend meeting with the line manager for issue related CIT services.
- Complete the renewal process of all CIT Agreement within stipulated time upon getting approval from authority.
- Checking all security companies’ bill and ensure timely payment of the bills.
- Ensure all security equipment (alarm, Fire extinguisher, Entry & Exit door, CCTV DVR system, PA system etc.) installed in the premises and trigger out the gap or inactive equipment.
- Monitor, update, and maintain all aspects of the IP Camera/CCTV system including but not limited to: digital network video recorders (NVR), cameras analog/digital, network infrastructure (Edge POE devices),
- Ensuring the surveillance monitors are observed at all times.
- Receive SMS from designated branches/SME or BBL premises and doing accordingly for necessary steps.
- Good communication skills
- Sound computer skills
- Good managing skills
- Good typing skills
- Good behavioral skills
Minimum Honors Graduate from any University of Bangladesh.
Willing to work hard under much stress.
Motivated to work outside the usual office hour.
Has average command over spoken/written English and Bangla language.
Expertise in Microsoft word and Excel.