The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure delivery of budgeted sales of deposits on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Others key responsibilities of the role include – monitoring sales team performance; making sales plan, support, train, motivate & counsel team members and taking strategic actions to ensure the yearly liability business target are met; The incumbent must also ensure that complains from various business channels/branches/customers are recorded and solved in due time.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure annual business target are met through effective management and monitoring of DST team.
- Build and maintain good liaison with branches & departments.
- Frequent visit to the Branches and potential customers in support to accelerate the business outcome.
- Ensure all Direct Sales Officers are maintaining compliance and discipline.
JOB NATURE: FULL-TIME
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: FOUR YEARS OF GRADUATION OR MASTERS IN ANY DISCIPLINE FROM A REPUTED UNIVERSITY.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: AT LEAST 3 YEAR(S)
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in any Financial Institution.
- Good at maintaining contacts and networking
- Well disciplined, honest & sincere
JOB LOCATION: DHAKA
Application Deadline : Mar 1, 2018