NCC Bank Limited Published New job vacancy Notice in bdjobs.com. You can Get full information about NCC Bank Visiting www.nccbank.com.bd . Now Check NCC Bank Limited Job circular which application last date is 15 February 2018. All Bangladeshi People can apply this Bank NCC bank Job Vacancy sending there CV by bdjobs website. Let`s check below this job circular information.
NCC Bank Job Circular 2018
Post Name : Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
NCC Bank Job Responsibility
- Division/Class – SSC/ HSC/ equivalent – Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree – Graduation/ Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree
- 1st Division/Class – 3.00 & above – In the scale of 4.00 – 3.00 & above – In the scale of 5.00
- 2nd Division/Class – 2.25 to below 3.00 – 2.81 to below 3.75
NCC Bank Job Educational Requirements
- MBA/MBM/Masters with 04 (four) years Honors from any discipline / B. Sc. Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Textile/ Computer Science/ Agriculture from reputed university.
- The candidate must have at least 03 (three) 1st Division/Class in the academic records in the way that 1st Division in both SSC & HSC with minimum GPA-3.00 in the scale of 5.00 and at least one 1st Class in Bachelor or Masters degree with minimum CGPA 3.00 in the scale of 4.00.
- Candidate passed O’level & A’level should have Grade-A in both O’Level and A’ Level.
- No 3rd division/class in academic records will be accepted.
- Candidates should be IT savvy with MS Office operational knowledge.
- Candidates should have enthusiasm, self-motivation, entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication and interpersonal skill along with high level of integrity to develop career in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic certificates addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by 15 February 2018. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The Management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification.